Friday, November 1, 2013

In the Beginning

     Back in the day (never pictured myself saying that), my younger self never would  have thought "Katie, you are going to be a mother and absolutely LOVE that role."  I was never a "kid person", I never wanted to hold the baby, never babysat,  and I was that person rolling their eyes at the crying child in the store or restaurant.   After the birth of my daughter, I was completely given new eyes to children and even more, the amazing role a mother has in the life of her children.
   
       I feel that I am more than blessed with my two beautiful kiddos and privileged to be their mother, I take my job VERY seriously and despite the stress and craziness that also come with motherhood...it is truly amazing the perfectness that God has given us as mothers to so deeply love our children...it has totally changed me.

       It has inspired me to start this blog and share the joys, trials, and hopefully some support to moms , dads, and anyone who would like to take a glimpse into parenthood!

No comments:

Post a Comment